Houston Texas homeowners have plenty of different roofing options to choose from – CMS can install and service any of the roof systems listed on this page.
- Shingle Roofing – a very common steep slope roofing system.
- Built-Up Roofing – traditional lows lope roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – a durable low slope roofing system.
- TPO Roofing – an environmentally friendly single ply roofing membrane.
- EPDM Roofing – a durable and flexible rubber single ply roofing membrane.
- PVC Roofing – a vinyl single ply roofing membrane.
- Roof Coatings – liquid applied waterproofing membranes added to existing roof materials.
- Green Roofing – soil and vegetation added above a roof system.
Other Roofing Systems – the following less-common roofing systems are available upon special request.
- Shingles: cedar, slate, steel, aluminum, recycled rubber.
- Metal Panel: copper, steel, aluminum.
- Hot rubberized asphalt.
- Lightweight Concrete.